- What we will do to assure you are Ready to Buy.
- Perform a needs assessment to clearly determine your requirements.
- Explain the Buyer process and additional costs associated with purchasing a home.
- Assure that you have adequate financing in place.
- Put you in touch with the appropriate professionals (mortgage broker,lawyers etc.), if required.
- Agree on how we will work together to achieve your goals in finding a home.
What we will do during the Search Process.
- Set up an automated daily search based on your requirements.
- Work with our Realtors to find properties that are not on MLS.
- Set up appointments to show properties that are of interest to you.
- Do Comparative Market Evaluations on properties of interest for you to determine value.
- Find out details of properties that are not easily available to the public.
What we will do when Presenting an Offer.
- Explain the various Offer processes that can take place now.
- Prepare all paperwork required for the Offer.
- Discuss and choose a strategy based on how the home owner wants to receive the Offer.
- Discuss our Multiple Offer Strategy ( a common occurrence in Toronto currently).
- Provide highest standard of fiduciary duty.
- Negotiate the Best Possible Price and Terms on your behalf.
- Deliver the deposit cheque on your behalf.
What we will do from Offer to Closing.
- Manage the time between a conditional deal to a firm deal.
- Arrange for Home Inspection, if required.
- Work with the Mortgage Broker, if required.
- Work with Insurance Agent, if required.
- Ensure that the Status Certificate is reviewed in a timely fashion, if required.
- Assist with all aspects of Closing and delivery of documents to appropriate lawyers.
- Arrange for Purchaser visits before closing.
- Provide a moving checklist and access to moving services.
NEW OR RESALE?
You need a Buyer's Agent.
With Buyer Representation, your interests are professionally represented.
Without Buyer Representation, all Realtors are obligated by law to work on behalf of the Seller